Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mount Dandenong


Well I've been in Melbourne for a couple days now; staying in style at the Marriott (with my Marriott points). It's been a good time in a great city. Yesterday I rented this Focus and drove to a few race teams shops around here. Most are near Melbourne. I got a decent response, but they were busy prepping for this weekend's event in Queensland. I decided as long as I have this car I'd head out of the city, so I am driving around Mount Dandenong at the moment. It's a fun little car, another one that Ford inexplicably does not sell in the US. It's a manual transmission so good thing I had some practice in England! That's the last time I drove a car so it was easy. Tomorrow I am picking up my camper van and starting the trip to Tasmania! Can't wait.

1 comment:

mark said...

Tasmania is great!