Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Australia


Well I made it to Australia on Monday. I flew (as a welcome surprise) on an Airbus A380. This is the double decker mega cruiser that has only been flying about 2 years. It was my first time, and on the upper deck in Business Class is the only way to fly! It was a Qantas flight and the lie-flat seats were hands down the most comfortable airplane seats I've ever experienced. There was also a Business Class lounge on board! I am sure before long they'll have seats in there. I took a taxi and stayed at Coogee Beach the night of my arrival to Sydney. The next day I relaxed on the beach in the morning, then took a bus to Circular Quay where I snapped this photo of The Opera House. Then I grabbed a train to Katoomba, the blue mountains area, where I'll be staying for a few days. I really love Australia, it's great to be back!

No comments: